Inspection Information Hero

Who is My Inspector?

Food Inspectors improve the health and well-being of all Tulsa County residents and visitors by reducing foodborne illnesses likelihood by working with establishments to improve food safety-related behaviors and practices.  


Inspectors must have a science-based Bachelor’s degree, be registered through the Oklahoma State Department of Health, and annually complete continuing education requirements to maintain their registration.

How do I find out who my inspector is?

We have a dedicated team of inspectors that work alongside their supervisors to ensure that Tulsa County needs are covered. Each supervisory team is assigned a specific geographic area or district to manage.  The map below indicates the supervisor that is assigned to each district. Please call Food Protection Services at 918-595-4300  if you need to speak with an inspector.

Inspector District Map

How to use the map:

  1. Type in the food establishment address in the space provided
  2. Once the map zooms in to the address click anywhere near the address and a pop-up window will appear with the supervisor’s name.